These cookies are perfect for breakfast, as an energy booster on a busy day or as a late night snack. why? Because they taste like blueberries and chocolate, they have a delicious soft-meets-crunchy texture and they are also good for your body: fiber, vitamins, minerals, all the good things!
What do we need?
- 1 large banana (175 gr pulp)
- 50 gram (hazel)nut paste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of linseed
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 100 grams of oatmeal
- A handful of walnuts, chopped (25 grams)
- 1 tablespoon coconut blossom sugar (optional)
- Sniff salt
- 10 grams freeze-dried blueberry from Adya Bio
- + a dozen extra for the finish
- 50 grams of dark chocolate
How do we do it?
1. Preheat the oven to 180°. Line a baking tray with baking paper
2. Crush the banana in a mixing bowl. Add the nut butter, vanilla and oil and mix well.
3. Add the seeds, oatmeal, chopped walnuts, sugar and salt. Mix well.
4. Finally, stir in the blueberries.
5. Make 8 to 10 heaps on the baking paper and flatten them slightly. They won't expand much.
6. Bake the cookies for about 20 minutes, or until the edges and bottom are browned.
7. Let cool on the baking tray.
8. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate and break the dried blueberries into small pieces. You do this by chopping or crushing them with a rolling pin.
9. Spoon some chocolate over each cookie, spread the chocolate nicely over the entire top and sprinkle some crumbled blueberries on top.
10. Let it stiffen.
You can easily store the cookies for a week in a cookie box. But I suspect that they will be eaten much faster, they are addictively delicious ;)